Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"Get you bling like The Neptunes' sounds...!"



I gave up trying to rank my favorite producers a few years ago when I couldn't make up my mind between The Neptunes & Kanye West. Billboard recently released a list of the Top 10 Producers of the Decade. I think it is an awesomely-interesting list, and I love Timbo but in my opinion Mr. College Dropout should have snagged the #2 spot... here's the list...

1. The Neptunes
2. Timbaland
3. Kanye West
4. Scott Storch ➔ WHACK!!
5. Will.I.Am
6. Lil' Jon
7. Stargate
8. Bryan-Michael Cox
9. Jermaine Dupri
10. Dr. Luke

Here are some of my favorite Neptunes tracks from the 2000's...

➔ "La-La-La" - Jay-Z
➔ "Fresh N' Drivin" - Fam-Lay
➔ "What Happened To That Boy" - Baby feat. Clipse
➔ "Hollaback Girl" - Gwen Stefani
➔ "Grindin" - Clipse
➔ "Signs" - Snoop Dogg feat. Justin Timberlake
➔ "Frontin" - Pharrell feat. Jay-Z
➔ "U Don't Have 2 Call" - Usher
➔ "N**ga Please" - Jay-Z
➔ "Nothin" - N.O.R.E.
➔ "Drop It Like It's Hot" - Snoop Dogg
➔ "I Know" - Jay-Z
➔ "SeƱorita" - Justin Timberlake
➔ "I Just Wanna Luv U (Give It 2 Me)
➔ "Ride Around Shinning" - Clipse

J

No comments:

Post a Comment