Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2009... A Year In Review

Here are a handful of my paintings that I completed in the past year... Tributes to Dale Earnhardt Sr., the King of Pop & one of the most beloved Washington Redskins of all time, all gone to soon. A salute to Jay-Z for dropping another timeless work of art, The Blueprint 3... and the greatest to ever play the game, Michael Jordan. Celebrating Cal Ripken Jr.'s accomplishments and kickin' the NFL season off with Chris Cooley. Thanking a few rising stars Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y & a hometown hero...WALE!







I thank everyone who has supported me and shown love this year, a lot of things got accomplished in 2009. I truly believe 2010 is going to be an even bigger and more exciting year, the team is mean...so stay tuned....



J

No comments:

Post a Comment